Glenn Arthur

Glenn Arthur

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Her Secrets Are Sweeter Than Honey



Hello!

It's time for some new art! I’m extremely excited to share my latest painting with you as it will be in a show with Thinkspace Gallery in Los Angeles called “Picks of the Harvest” opening on Saturday, March 3rd 2012! My piece for the show is titled “Her Secrets Are Sweeter Than Honey” and is 18”x24” acrylic on wood.


I’m completely honored and thrilled to have my painting displayed along side all of the other amazing works of art in this show. Check out the list of brilliantly talented artists involved. This is definitely a show you will not want to miss!


And here are some photos of my painting in progress…





Thanks for stopping by and make sure to say hello if you’re coming to opening night!  See you there!

Glenn


9 comments:

  1. very cool, nice work man! Was cool to see the progress as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouawwww !!!! outstanding !! your work is magic , I love your sexy/pure creation. look like it's between sensuality, and candor with a little touch of sexuality...^^ all that for say that your a great artiste !!!!! beautifull vision

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your works are brilliant and they have a great color´s expression.
    I´m sorry, my english isn´t good. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me parece fantástica, una de mis favoritas. *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful work Glenn, this is definetly what you have been born to do. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the use of curved space- particularly with the scarf

    ReplyDelete